✩ it's never my loss, disrespectfully ✩ life is js betta when u in ur own world ✩ at peace bc I don't care ✩ bitch u a str8 wannabe Gotham era ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣤⣄⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢠⡾⠛⠳⠶⣤⣀⣠⣤⣤⣴⡟⠁⠀⠙⣷⠟⠋⠉⠉⢿⡀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⣾⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⡿⠀⢠⣟⣿⠿⠳⢦⣤⡴⣼⣇⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢻⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣄⣀⣽⣏⠀⠀⢸⣷⡄⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⣼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⠉⠓⢾⡟⠛⢁⣼⣟⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢀⣼⣇⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣙⣿⣿⣥⣽⢤⠀⠀ ⣀⣈⣷⣏⣁⠀⠀⢀⠀⠉⠙⠻⣶⣾⣳⣶⠟⠉⠁⢀⠀⠀⠀⠶⢻⡟⠒⠒ ⠀⠀⠸⣇⣀⠀⠀⠛⠉⠂⠀⢀⡿⣉⣉⢿⡄⠀⠒⠉⠋⠀⠀⠠⣼⠧⢤⠀ ⠀⠐⠛⠻⣍⣀⡀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠞⠙⠧⠼⠈⠳⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣟⡀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⠴⠛⢿⣭⠿⠿⢯⡅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣭⣩⣭⣭⣿⣋⠈⠙⠂⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⠶⠶⠶⠤⠶⣾⠇⠀⠘⣧⠀⠀⢹⡇⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣇⠀⠀⣰⠾⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣧⡀⠀⠀⢿⣄⣤⡾⠁⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠒⠒⠚⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
Registered on · 29 followers

dad: "honey ill be right back i need to get some papers " me: "ok" falls asleep.. *wakes up in an adoption center* damn it was those kind of papers..

whats the difference between a black person and a white person.

one has a dad , while the other searches.

85% of us are good at school while the other 15% is good at suicide

( teach me your ways 15% )

@everyone.. whats so funny is that JIT thinks hes so "cool" and that everyone is "amazed" about him hating on people who is wayyy above him on the roster. the pathetic part is that he hates on everyone elses family nd relationships when 100% of us have a WAYY better one then he will ever deserve. he was born pathetic, and will die pathetic. so JIT please tell me what its like to be such a coward?